Case No. D15/07 Penalty tax
· PDF 檔案return,] the appellant declared in Part 4 (salaries tax) the following income particulars: Name of Total Employer Capacity Employed Period Amount Former Employer Assistant Fabrication 1-6-2004 – 31-3-2005 $600,000 Manager 15. The appellant
Distinguishing an “employee” from a “contractor or self-
· PDF 檔案as tax demand notes, attendance cards and wage records, etc. Before an employee considers changing his status to a contractor or self-employed person, he must cautiously assess the pros and cons involved, including the
MPF at a Glance
small balance account of less than HK$5,000, no contributions made in the past 12 months, and declared not to become employed or self-employed. Reminder: Tax concessions: Your employee mandatory contributions are income tax deductible, subject to a maximum amount of HK…
W-8BEN — 美國預扣稅及申報實益擁有人之外籍身分證明（個人） …
· PDF 檔案Print name of signer Capacity in which acting (if form is not signed by beneficial owner) For Paperwork Reduction Act Notice, see separate instructions. Cat. No. 25047Z Form W-8BEN (Rev. 2-2014) Crive Calder United Kingdom 165 Westbrook Lane
Census and Statistics Department
Welcome to the new Census and Statistics Department website. This website has a completely new design and layout to provide a better user experience and you may click here for …
Save more for your retirement dream and pay less tax at the same time! Apply now To help you to utilise the Tax-deductible Voluntary Contributions (“TVC”) arrangement as implemented by the HKSAR government on 1 April 2019, and help you save more, we are now offering up to HKD3,300 1 bonus unit rebates to you if you open a TVC account and make contribution with HSBC MPF!
Capital gains tax
A capital gains tax (CGT) is a tax on the profit realized on the sale of a non-inventory asset. The most common capital gains are realized from the sale of stocks, bonds, precious metals, real estate, and property. Not all countries impose a capital gains tax and
Personal tax: Income Tax
· List of information about Income Tax. We use some essential cookies to make this website work. We’d like to set additional cookies to understand how you …
A Guide To The Employee Retention Tax Credit
· The Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERTC) is a new tax credit, available only for 2020, that allow employers to claim a credit against their share of employer Social Security and is fully refundable. In practical terms, this means employers will first reduce their share of any Social Security tax and any amount above that can be refunded.
Global wind industry could install almost 1 TW of new …
· The extension of a production tax credit in the United States could bring 35 GW of new capacity from 2021 to 2023. From 2024 to the end of the decade, new U.S. offshore capacity is …
Malaysia: Income tax exemption for foreigners …
In December 2011, the Malaysian government introduced the exemption of income-tax payment for foreigners employed in a director capacity in Labuan, Sabah. Individuals are eligible for income tax payment exemption on fees received from their capacity as a director with a Labuan entity within the period of 1 January 2011 to 31 December 2020.
Tax on foreign income: UK residence and tax
Find out whether you need to pay UK tax on foreign income – residence and ‘non-dom’ status, tax returns, claiming relief if you’re taxed twice (including certificates of residence)
Mortgage Loan Application Form (MPD392 1219)-20191231
· PDF 檔案P. 1 / 10 Total No. of Application Form 申請表總數 _____ of 之 _____ Date 日期 : _____ MORTGAGE LOAN APPLICATION FORM 樓宇按揭 貸款 申請表 Note: This application form applies to Personal/Corporate
Funding Position; More Important Than Borrowing …
While borrowing capacity gets all the attention, funding position is equally, if not more important when assessing how much you can spend on a property Nathan from Watson & Watt has been looking after all my accounting and taxation needs for many years.
Academic & University News
Provides global higher education coverage. Find world university rankings, news, opinions, features and book reviews. Local impact, global influence At this summit we will hear leaders of young universities discuss opportunities to consolidate world-class reputation